18th July, 10:00am – 5:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
William Bloom ‘Psychic Protection’
Be Strong, Safe and Calm
In this inspirational and practical workshop, taught by a world leader in this field, you will learn crucial concepts and strategies to strengthen and protect your energy field and nervous system.
This approach is relevant to anyone who ever experiences being drained or wobbled by the negative vibrations of people, places and unpleasant atmospheres. Many of us, extrovert or introvert, strong-willed or more quiet, have periods of increased sensitivity when our energy is depleted and we are more easily knocked off centre. If you have these kinds of experiences it is important to understand how to protect yourself and manage the challenges.
This important training day includes:
- Self-manage, soothe and strengthen your nervous system and energy field
- Classic strategies of psychic self-defence including ‘be like a mountain’, shields and columns of light
- Working with spirit allies and the benevolent energies of the universe
- Psychological dynamics of discernment, imagination and projection
- The power of forgiveness and compassionate alchemy
- First aid for psychic attack, psychic crises and spirit release
- Reflecting on the hidden lessons
“Gives you the power to change the atmosphere around you so that you can deliver your best.’” Daily Mail.
“An indispensable guide to warding off bad vibes, intimidating atmospheres and pushy personalities.” London Evening Standard.
Cancellation Policy – Please read the terms & conditions on The Wellbeing Project ‘Booking Information’ page.
About the venue
Cottonwood Boutique Hotel
Phone: 01202 553183
Address: 81 Grove Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3AP